All participants and passengers at Savage Offroad events are required to abide by the following rules. Failure to abide by these rules will lead to dismissal from the event.
1. Safety is our number one priority. If any behavior puts others at risk it will lead to being disqualified to participate at the event.
2. Savage Offroad events are not a competition or race.
3. All drivers and passengers must sign and accept the terms of the waivers presented by Savage Offroad staff.
4. Drugs or alcohol are 100% forbidden on the tracks and trails. If you are caught with any intoxicating substance you will be dismissed from the event without warning.
5. Be mindful of the tracks and trails of Savage Offroad events and our partners.
6. To drive at a Savage Offroad event you must have a valid driver’s license. If you are under 18, a parent or guardian must be present for participation in the event.
7. 15 mph speed limit in the pits, staging areas, parade laps and campgrounds.
8. A SNELL or DOT helmet as well as a seatbelt must be worn by driver and all passengers while on the track at Rausch Creek and Burning Rock.